Career Opportunities at Treeline Interactive
Mobile & Web Applications Developer
Treeline Interactive is looking for an experienced cross platform Mobile & Web Applications Developer to work directly with management, designers and other developers to create cutting edge mobile solutions and support current products and services. Candidate must have high level experience in the implementation of abstract location based services. Must be able to support our current multi-client infrastructure with hands on knowledge of the MapMap software and ability to analyze GPS triangulations. Applicants must also be familiar with wave form analysis, analog to digital conversion and general knowledge of embedded systems.
Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of programming and mobile application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2 full years of Graduate level Computer Science education or an appropriate Master’s or equivalent Graduate Degree.
- OpenGL, MapMap Platform, Python, XML, JAVA, objective-c, Xcode
- Knowledge of application software in all stages of development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Ability to analyze user needs and develop UI software solutions.
- Modify existing software and applications to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Experience in network and wireless APIs and HTTP web services
- Experience with QA testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of Apple App Store and Android Market submission processes.
- Prior experience maintaining and updating 10 or more deployed white-label applications from a single code base.
Contact Cara at 800-764-4876×100 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.